Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why r u so..........

Me Pradeep Kr Kaushal usually known as KUMAR in my old friendship circle slapstick but with great gravity, humorous but covering many secret in heart.
Now fullfilling dream of someone who dreamt for me to be an engineer this is not mine field but I am fulfilling anyperson's dream. I never thought i will have to see such type of day in which my potential does not get in right direction this is the effect of environment or I am decreasing my power and potential to conquer anything. Usually I never used to lie in between I liked apex or bottom, but i compromised only for someone's dream. I never adopt the way on which all topper and achiever go, I like to make my way myself..This is how my name is still known to colleges,coaching and many academic institute from where i came here. I usually go there and see my autograph is still hanging on that walls and qoute board, which was hanged before my eyes this is nothing just two simple lines containing great energy in itself these lines are
"I can do it...
I can win.."
Kumar..
One decision changed my life. Obviously this seems to be wrong decision but I never took wrong decision how it can be wrong. This decision will be right whether in proper way or in improper way. Somehow I will achieve what i thought.I used to saw myself as a very sharp mind contractor I became, I used to feel myself as a good businessman I became, now I saw myself a good engineer I definitely will be..Somehow. Now I am thinking not to do job but want to give job let's see when it will be true. Usually things take time to completion it will take I can again compromise with the time, with the situation,
with people but not to my dream because it has been a great enemy because it never let me sleep properly, it never let me relax any day, it keeps me impatience all the time I will kill my dream after achieving it, but how when i kill ones another dream seem appear to fight me.. These are my endless enemy but I will keep trying to conquer it..
This is the truth of my life I have been a good killer of my dream and I will be in future also...

No comments:

Post a Comment