Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My incomplete desire...

One day my favorite senior met me and what I conclude from conversation that he is a little bit drunk. I took him to my room and told him to take rest. After some time he gave me money and said, “Pradeep jakar wine lekar ao yaar aaj peene ka mann kar raha hai”. I could not believe that the greatest miser man asking me to take wine and gave me one thousand’s note. As this is the axiom that every addiction comes free and I had never tasted the wine and I had a great desire to taste it. I felt myself as the luckiest man of that day and I thought that today pursuing engineering will complete and I will be complete engineer. I went to wine shop and bought the wine which brand was “Signature” and it was the dearest wine in that shop and bought cold drink and namkeen from nearest grocesary shop and come to my room as soon as I could. I woke him up and said him, “ Sir Ji mahfil lagayi jaye”. He responded promptly saying why not. I opened the bottle cap as a experienced drunker and poured some wine in glass and talked for some moment on monetary penalty in college on being absent because he was drunk already and has been victim of this penalty so he wanted to show all his anger college management, I gave him morale support on this and also gave my some opinion on this. As peg was ready I wanted to gallop it as soon as possible. I interrupted him to take glass from table. He asked me to play any song, I followed his order and moved with full of my energy toward my computer and turn on CPU and played a very melodious song which sentence was

Phir haath mien sharab hai sach bolta hoon

ye cheej lajawab hai 2

sach bolta hoon mai

We both took the glass from the table and collapse glasses saying cheers. As soon as I was going to touch glass with my lips I heard that somebody was knocking my door. It was Ankur who was trying to wake me up for breakfast and when I opened my door and said angrily, “Sale Kubhkaran ban gaye ho kya? itni der se darvaja knock kar raha hoon chal jaldi se brush kar 9 baj gaye hai naste k liye jana hai”. I asked him to give me 10 min. and went for tooth paste to Abhimanyu’s room thinking that I could not be perfect engineer today and pursuing engineering remained incomplete and the world is very cruel that it does not let fulfill desire in dream too.

No comments:

Post a Comment