Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chilling point a place of peace and fun.....

April 29, 2009 --4:15 p.m. Due to chicken pox I was home and being bored due to loneliness. I was not allowed to read anything so to avoid this boredom I was trying to keep myself busy. To keep myself busy I turn on T.V. and started surfing the channel but unluckily there was no good program for me. So I threw the remote on bed in anger and just went upstairs to vent out my boredome. But luck was not with me it was hot day and the sun was still on the head the LOO was not yet stop. So I decided to go back in my incubate means in my room. I again turn on T.V. and select the NAT GEO channel, on which TOP 100 NAT GEO program was being telecast. I passed 1 n half hour somehow seeing the Discovery and Nat GEO program.

April 24, 2009 – 5:45 p.m. I heard the sound of bikes engine from the outside. I understood this quickly that my younger brother has come. A idea strike to my mind, I asked him not to keep bike inside and got ready within 2 min. As I went outside the room my mummy interrupted and asked, “ Kaha ja rahe ho beta tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi”. I responsed with smile and said nothing and started the bike and accelerate the bike to 80 km/hr coz I wanted to reach as soon as possible to my destination,” CHILLING POINT”.
The CHILLING POINT is a platform of Manauri Railway Station on which I and my friend Abhishek, Sonu and sometime Rajiv sit in vacation time or when we used to be at home. One day we were sitting there, randomly Abhishek suggest giving name of this place, when he proposed his idea a peaceful and energetic name strike to my mind. And I gave a name to that place which was “CHILLING POINT” . There is reason to give such type of name to that place that is when we gathered here there is one thing remains in our mind that is jut chill yaar no tension of result, family, future and of course of our career . We sit here and discuss about our environment more specially to about our colony and about one most important thing which is very and very common among the teenager, girl and girlfriend because every one from us is the victim of those terrible girlfriend. This is my bad luck that I loved a girl, got a lot of affection and care from her, she changed me and my perception toward the life and learn me how to smile and remain cool in odd situation, but this my destiny yes destiny that she is not with me. And if I would want her back yet I cannot, so I always remain silent when my friend starts about their girl friend. And my friend never forced me to involve in such type of talk. Usually the passing trains interrupt our conversation especially gossip and we used to see the passing train with patience and return to our topic when train passed the station.
April 24, 2009 – 6:20 p.m. At this time everything was same, peoples were waiting for their train to arrive, same platform and same station. One thing was different I was there and no one was with me neither Abhishek nor Sonu. I was alone among the peoples on platform. I just climb on stair of platform and sat on my place where I used to sit. I was sitting at the platform keeping my head low some acquaintance asked me, “Pradeep aaj tum akele”. I did not response anything and just smile on their question. The memory of those spent moment was flashing before my eyes. In mean time passing train interrupts this and I raised my head to see that passing train. When the train passed, I again went in memory of those lovely moments. My cell phone made the alert tone of message about to 6:35 p.m. . . . I took out cell phone from my trouser’s pocket and open the message. It was Abhishek’s message and this is
Wats up dear!
Hws hlth?
Get wll soon
Getting bore hmm !
Wanna go to favorite place??
This message caused smile on my face and I made a call to Abhishek and our conversation started;very very thanks to technology. Sometimes passing train interrupts our conversation but we wait patiencly and then continue our conversation. My conversation lasted for 48 minutes when my cell balance went to zero and it was approx 7:15 and I had been getting signal from my father’s cell phone to come home in form of waiting call and miss call……….

2 comments:

  1. jaldi hi ghar aaa raha hu...phir chilling point ki stair bharte hai....cell ghar par hi rakh kar aana nahi to bar bar uncle ji ka call ayega...aur tu bhagne ki jid karega...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete