Thursday, April 16, 2009

My hostel life....

This is the my home where i am living. Really this is good place for do everything except study. Here we just plan to study from morning to till late night and finally go to bed for lost in dream of our dream girl. Now day begin from asking toothpaste from other person who usually sleeps, when i ask toothpaste. Then after having breakfast which i usually know what will be in mess. I go mess and try to make robe on mess worker and if breakfast is not good then try shout at limit of my lung on mess incharge . Then usually, I plan to go college for sleep or gossip if i did not write application for forward from my coordinator. For this bathing is necessary otherwise there might be some disturbance in nap in class due to smell of sweat or class met might forbid me to sit beside them.
For bathing soap is important thing, but usually what i see my soap have been eaten by mouse or it has been finish and i did not buy. Again go and ask for soap.
Usually my life in hostel goes very busy, I avoid hygine due to my busy schedule but never forget to take a nap on every available opportunity and in this i am at the top among my batch mates. They usually wake me up for lunch and evening tea if i am not in college.
Now talk about the bed, It is the world's best place for me, it provides me a good location to pass the time if am not engage in gossip at that time, just keep head on pillow and cover my self with bed sheet, because blanket usually is kept in safe and who have time to take it from there and go good nap for many hours if i did not close my room door. As I am talking about my bed and bedding, As my bed conceal the many important thing of daily life viz shocks,CD , DVD and pen drive with full of many latest movie.
Now come on study table,it is the good place for decorated things on table one can easily sea a minar of book tilted more than PEESA's minar cover with dust, the dust show that the owner of the book is too busy to touch and clean it, dust only is removed on exam time when we feel heat and pressure of the exam.And whatever comes from home this add extra decoration on study table along with book.
But however we are, it doesn't matter we live like a family where every one care for others....It is very hard to me forget hostel life.. I will cherish this....

No comments:

Post a Comment