Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mass bunk, fun and blogging…

Since so long there is no posting. Usually I had a lot of time because of College’s Administrator’s Policy. What happened to management, they only thinking about its welfare and for this welfare, they are imposing many Tuglak’s Policy. As they want to be second Tuglak in Indian History. We had flat more than 8 day mass bunk. I could use this time in writing blogs or in reading books. But in place of doing all these things I dedicated this time to my INTELLINGENT AND LOVELY BOX, my computer. This suffered a lot of hit of my fingers on its keyboard. I know I know it would have been cursing me for carelessness about it. It would have been passing comment on me that you have time to sleep 3 to 4 hour in day but don’t have time to remove dust from my body.
In this gap usually my friend told me that you are in love with hostel. That’s why you don’t go home. I want to tell them that I am nostalgic too but I hate travelling. But the most important fact is that I will have to travel throughout my life and there is no alternative.
Hmmm ….. let me tell you what I did in this holiday. In this holiday I did not do anything special for me. I was busy in passing time on bed or before the Stupid Box. I did not try to activate my brain cell by reading something old which has been already read. If I am busy in doing nothing, how my parents can see it. They gave me two options, whether do some productive work and stay here or go to hostel. Second options seemed me suitable. And I did choose to come hostel. If I am here mean my computer bad day has started. I took out it from self and wired it. Here my planning started, I tried to learn something new vis-a- vis UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING and Kernel Modification. Shell scripting was the fun game. But Kernel Modification irritated me very much. I was trying to make modification according to my need. Really it was a precarious job. I made a lot of mistakes while I was doing the same. My Linux OS crashed more than 10 times and every time I replaced the copy of virtual drive of this OS. And many time it refused to start normally too. But I was fanatical to do it. At the last it worked and I don’t know after how many attempt it worked properly.
Yeah, the more funny and top discovered part of these days was that the people who don’t know how to speak English, were speaking with very correct grammar in droll pronunciation. Next time try it if you drink and are not able to speak English, get drunk and speak. No doubt, you will definitely feel that you are speaking better than the Obama and will feel that world go just because of you. Surely people, who know how to handle a drunken man, will appreciate your speaking before you. But I don’t know what will people say at your back. I too, wanted to try it but as I promised to my Momma not to drink in academic life.
And one more interesting thing that people appreciated about my blogs. But they did not bother to leave their signature. I thank them for their appreciation. I was thinking that “Something is missing…..” is all about being written and not about being read. But the people’s appreciation shattered my myth. So this time whoever read this kindly leave their signature… it gives me inspiration to write something new and more humorous…
Do some good work and help in research by donating spare computing space of your computer. For more detail visit the given link….
http://pradeep-kaushal.blogspot.com/2009/07/help-in-research.html

No comments:

Post a Comment