Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am right, you are right, So, who is wrong? Part--2

Summer Vacation:

I did not talk with any group member through out vacation. And when college was about to open I called to Sanjhi to know how she is and to complain her to being so miser that she even did not think to call. She again made a perfect excuse which locked my lips (Again Searching techniques). While the conversation she asked whether I will be with them or not. I did not give any sure answer and gave her some hint that I would be working with Nitin and Kamran. Second day I called Vivek. Here the situations are different which brought smile on my face that he wants to work with us. I had mixed feeling and anticipation of future’s circumstance too. But I was thinking that this time I would not let him dominate. Due to my bad habbit and addiction of making call, after some days I again called Sanjhi and asked her that Vivek is ready to work with us. And I want to carry on work on previous project with Vivek. She replied that she wants to make a new project and on the name of Vivek, she was silent. Her silence was a hint for me. And I had known that what is going to happen next. I asked her too that most probably I might form a new group.

Beginning of 7th Semester:

Vivek did not ask me anything about project and group, and I also did not want to talk about that. This time I did not want to form a group with Nitin and Kamran because I had the heated argument with Nitin and I had said him very harsh word which hurted him very much. I had asked Nitin sorry for all what happened, but it was not easy to wash up all the matter and the things were not going to same as it was earlier. Kamran had to do work with Nitin. So I did not have any option, a touched had been devloped with all members. Vivek did not ask me for the group. So I came with Sanjhi. My group was same with a little different. Vivek was not in the group. For this I was realizing odd and guilty that I could not bring all member together. But I had to accept reality. It was certain in such type of decision that some one would be hurt. Many time Vivek passed bitter comment on me for all of those things. I could not give counter reply to him; instead of giving him reply I diverted his mind to my so called love who was never mine.

3rd August (Friendship day):

This day I came online to wish my friend and seniors around 6 pm. I saw that Vivek is online. I had forgotten to wish him friendship day because of excess load of phone call. I poked him and wihsed him happy friedship day. While the chatting I made out from his typed word that he is very sad due to our decision and he is feeling bad. I felt sorry from bottom of my heart. I had to take decision against my mind and principle. I did what my heart said to do. I forced some one to do somethings because I had to make him comfortable and easy. I cannont disclose that person name here and what that person did at that time. I knew my activity was not proper; it was cheap but played a great role. This again made our friendship stronger. And its result seemed on 5th August. It was really good result indeed. Again I was busy in thinking………………

No comments:

Post a Comment