Monday, June 29, 2009

My wishlist...

In summer vacation I was home, as usual when you are standing outside and go home after a long period, you get a lot of attention from parent. They always care for your health lest you are getting extra weight from over eating but it seem them you have become weak and they give you a lot of things to eat. Same condition was with me, I had only four works either eat or sleep or sit in front of TV or spent some time on my favorite place, heaven for me, CHILLING POINT with friends. In the beginning these were interesting for me but I became bore from these soon. And I was also not allowed to go shop to work with my Papa and not to poke nose in my uncle’s work. One day I ask to uncle to take me along with him on the construction site. But he forbade me saying that it is too hot and you can get heat stroke. I thought in my mind what the shit it is. “Then what will I do in home”, I ask them. He replied you can have some new book from market and there is a new pile of your adorable monthly spiritual magazine Akhand Jyoti. This idea seemed me suitable and decided to read instead of being couch potato just in front of TV.

To avoid boredom, after a long gap I decided to approach to the favorite corner of my home, book self. I pulled the my favorite jungle book which I have read many time in my spare time, as I pulled the book some paper scattered on the floor which were kept in between the book’s pages. I picked them. I found my wish lists which were designed by my sister and wrote by me, some letter of my aunts, and few papers on which some sayri were written. As I am lover so I started reading sayri. A sayri remind me the seven 5 year’s old scene in which I was playing Antakshri with my friend, my sister, my cousins and my love where she told the sayri in counter response of mine.

Anpni yado k ujalo ko

Hamare sath rehne do,

Na jane kab kis gali me

Jindagi ki sham ho jaye..

She never used such type words of before, so I was shocked with these sentences. And she was looking at me and was damn serious while she was pronouncing it. At once I arranged paper and pen and requested her to write it down on paper, put autograph and give me so that I could have symbols of each memorable moment what I spent with her. I flipped my thought back in present. The paper was still giving me her smell which always turned me on. “I love you, *****”, I said in chorus and kept the paper in my wallet for lamination. Then I opened my wish lists and tally them, I found there were a lot of differences in my wish lists which were indicating I am still having quality of human that is endless desire. I had achieved everything according to wish list, some desires I fulfilled easily, for some desire I had to crack hard nut to fulfill them.

Again I thought to make a new wish list but this time I myself had to design this. I collected paper and some color pencils and tried to make a good and attractive card. I found that now fingers move on keyboard better than on paper. Somehow I make it but could not decorate much as my sister used to do. I wrote down my whishes on my new wish list—

· Every day make at least one phone call to friends.

· Having good command on English.

· Read at least 50 books in a year.

· Make new friend and establish good communication with them.

· As always, establish a milestone for others to achieve.

· Be well prepared for future’s venture.

· Try hand in share market.

· And start preparation for my childhood’s dream

Then I again I tally it with my previous one which was prepared when I was in class 7th

· Make new friends.

· Having a perfect girlfriend but not in school.

· Prepare to learn new thing.

· Have good knowledge of stock market .

· Develop new techniques to make jewelry.

· Enhance the English vocabulary.

· Finish at least three contracts successfully with good gain.

· Give hand to Papa in his business.

Only one thing match in new wish list and old wish list that is make new friend. Because of first wish today I am known by the many peoples and guys. I become happy knowing this where I go at least some people know my name in my father’s business region. It was the effect of my father’s business and my efforts to make new friend. This gave me two precious treasure politeness and good recognition in the region and along with it I knew the skill of business. And according to second wish I had a perfect girlfriend, who used to care me a lot and always chided me when I got on wrong way.

I had achieved almost everything of my previous wish list, now this is the time to make everything true of new wish list. This time perhaps these things are not going to be easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment