Monday, June 29, 2009

Some discoveries...

I know, I know it’s been a while. But nothing massive consequence happened to me recently. I have horrible allergic problem ( Uff! there is much dust) with the dust and smoke, this creates sometime a lethal restlessness. So I must see my doctor and stop being damn lazy. But! I have discovered some new things in this summer when I was home.

DISCOVERY ONE: Okay, I was being addictive to alcohols and cigarette. And always used to become hyper angry when anybody commits any wrong with me or with my belonging. My mother always checked me not to be so angry but no result came. One day she planned to go Massi’s home and asked me to come with her. First I said, “Mamma! Take Amar with you! I am not going, previous year I had been there.” She replied,” You had been there previous year but Amar came from there recently. So this time it’s your turn and I can’t leave you here to hangout with your Goddamn friends in night.” Albeit I had no choice to escape except to go with Mamma. She planned to stay there for three days. First day in Massi’s home was pleasant, pleasant in the sense my Massi’s son, Ramesh and I spent one and half hour at a Dhaba finishing the bear bottles with the roasted chicken. When we came back home there was no purpose to remain awake. And how can we let other to know we had good dose of alcohols.

Second day she asked me to see a Vaidhya for some indigenous medicine because you don’t have hunger for food. Mamma, Ramesh and I got ready in very early morning to avoid being enqueue to see the Vaidhya. Albeit we were there by 8 a.m.,but we had to wait to see the Vaidhya for 3 hour. At last we got chance to meet him. The first glance of him was not very impressive rather he was worshiper of almighty Hanuman apart from my imagination. My mum said,” Baba is ko bhook nahi lagti hai.” Hearing this he touched me with his stick and started chiding me. He did not gave me thermometer or did not use sphanognometer I could not understand what his intentions were, what information he got from his stick then he unveiled the secret of my addiction before my Mum. And then he started telling the orientation and surrounding of my home as he is standing just right before my home. I was shocked how a man can know the exact orientation and surrounding of my home. I had left no choice except to accept my guilty. Instead of giving medicine he gave me advice to stop this addiction and get rid from this as soon as I can otherwise I will ruin myself. In evening I was waiting for morale class from my mum about my addiction but the luckily neither class hold nor she told to Papa. My mother did not converse with me anything about the all matter, for me this was the indication she is really angry with me. I asked her to chide me she smiled and ordered me to do all what the Vaidhya told me. I discover my mum nature how she manages to get me on right way with the help of her love. I never had a chide from my parent due to bad habit.

Since then I have believe on extraordinary ability of human being, as I am going to be computer engineer after a year so it was hard for me to believe about the Vaidhya’s ability but I had to believe because every miracle happened before my eyes and with me.

DISCOVERY TWO: MY dog is fucking adorable. He always learn new thing from the spray dog. He was also a spray puppy now he is adolescent dog and a pet in my home. His new trick is lay on back, raise all legs up and making a spooky noise. These day he many time does that in a day. I order him to sit properly. He follows my ordered but again gets stuck with his trick. One day my brother was trying to teach him manner, to escape from this and afraid of being beaten he ran to my Mother for shelter. I still remember when a puppy came and sit just sit under my chair from my behind. I did not notice that but it dragged my attention when I saw he is looking ill and he is a just skeleton with the polish of skin. As I participate in increasing the TRP of National Geographic and Animal Planet Channel. So how could I let a puppy starving? I gave him some bread. Second day I saw it again before my home second day I gave him bread too. Since then he is living permanently in my home, my parent accepted him. Sometimes I jealous with him, because it is his first right to eat what my father take from market. Now he is addicted to eat Parle G.

I got surprised while I was jogging in morning seeing this he was enemy with the dog, and friendly with the bitches. And now he spends much time with pet bitches in surrounding. He is always seen playing with bitches in the garden and running aimlessly with them. I took him along with while jogging, and discovered that when he sees dog he shows the teeth and starts groaning and when he sees the bitch he starts wagging his tail very fast. I don’t know how many bitchfriends he has, but I am damn sure that he is soon going to be Casanova among the bitches and I’ll have to say sadly, “ Kutta hath se nikal gaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment