Monday, June 29, 2009

A freak chatting...

This is the blog based on an event which made me bother for some moment, there would not be any issue of my doing but my time was bad. My friend Rohit made all the issue more cumbersome for me. And second day everything went different from my expectation. So be ready to know what happened with me which forced me to write a blog for it. And I am also thankful to that gal who blocked me on her chat list..

June 1, 2009 time around 6 p.m. - I was sitting in net lab and was peeking to everyone system with the help of a spy software. Suddenly I saw my friend Rohit is chatting with a girl rather he was not chatting he was irritating the girl. A wicked thought came into my mind and I copied the email address and sent her invitation. She accepted my invitation and soon I saw the green light on her eid. I just clicked on and sent her greeting for chat session. She asked me who I am without giving her reply. I told her who is me and how I got her eid and made some false comment about the Rohit.

Knowing this she blocked me without making any late and informed Rohit that your friend sent me request. On this information Rohit get shocked and looked at me with a doubt. I ignored this and just kept on my work. After that Rohit sent her a message and unfortunately he did not get any reply from her. He bawled on me. I never saw such type of version of Rohit before and tried to hide myself like mice do in presence of kitten. I was afraid of Rohit anger. I never afraid of miscreants but I become nervous when a gentle man becomes miscreants leaving his gentleness.

He came to me and said, “ Abe sharam kar.”

I replied, “yar kar to raha hoon, itna kar liya ki puri lab mere sharam k pani se doobne wali hai aur teri friend hai ki tujhko reply nahi kar rahi.”

I promise to Rohit I’ll confess what I did; I sent her an email to unblock my eid. That day he did not talked with me and even did not take me for dinner while going to mess.

I remorse on my doing and wanted to say sorry to Rohit for this issue. But second day the luck was with me, he came and woke me up for breakfast and asked me to get ready within 30 min. until he finish the news paper. I thanked him for washing up all the issue and also I was reticent to talk about whole episode. But in the mess he told me that the girl whom I sent request is his childhood friend and he did not meet her since a while. He studied with her till class 5th. I heard everything what he said but I did not give any comment and did not ask anything. I was waiting for unblocking of my account.

June 2, 2009 around 5:15 p.m. - I saw the green bubble at her eid and surprised that she gave consideration to my email and unblocked my eid. I started conversation and she asked me what I want to say. I explained her everything with patience and what I pried she gave me satisfactory response during throughout conversation and in between conversation many time she also gave me some threat or indication ( I am not sure what it was) that she is going to block my eid again. I was thinking if she were before me, I could see her every expression, her every response and above all these things if she were before me she would be my friend.

On this blog I want first comment of that person, the gal who forced me to write this. And I want desperately she unblock me again so that I could have a friend whom I never met but she chatted with me like a old friend, she behaved with me as she know me for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. I did nt force u to write this.It was ur wish.
    Now u can send ur blog link to ur frnds as i ve posted the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pradeep is a good guy but sometimes he does this kind of menace it is not his fault deliberately he doesnt do anything but it happens somehow and i dont know how if ankita is seeing it to ignore him considering him a childddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Rohit and Thanx Ankita, Indeed i did not do that thing intentionally, it happened by incident.. Thanx for your comment too... and also Thanx to be my frn now...

    ReplyDelete