Saturday, May 30, 2009

My seniors...

This blog is dedicated to all my immediate seniors and there valuable helps. This blog is for this three year’s time what I spent with them. It is not sufficient to say them only thanks for their academic and morale support.

Till now they helped me a lot in every situation. I still remember how I used to go for everything to take their suggestion and advice. But I am scared now that from whom I’ll take suggestion, with whom I’ll discuss the problems. Though I am living in hostel I can go college any time to consult with teacher, but the teachers are not friendly with me like my seniors, because they don’t understand me neither I them.

First time encounter with seniors were traumatic but it became pleasure for me. Ragging was the inescapable part of the all first year student but this ragging gave us a great fun and sometime a little bit sadness on our face. It was a balance mixture of the happiness and graveness. I enjoyed the ragging. It made me close to my seniors. They used to rag us but after that they used to cajole us like a brother is explaining something to his younger brother.

I am little bit emotional too. I’ll be missing something in my hostel when I will open my door in the morning there will be no one to reply my wishes with a sweet smile. Now to whom I’ll say,” Sir zeee, kya sir Zeee, sir zeee aap bhi.” With whom I’ll enjoy movie in discipline. Who will defeat me in game showing that he is seniors and what he is saying and doing is right. To whom I will say,” Sir ji aaj party honi chahiye.” And from where I’ll get this funny response in some irritating way,” Abe kitni bar party loge, ye us party ka interest hai kya.”

Perhaps this will be very sad moment that they are going into real world from this college life leaving me my twilight year. Every sweet and sour spent moment with my seniors will engrave on my memory…

Making practical joke with Nitin Sir….

Enjoying late night movie with Ramu Sir…

Having drink with Abhay sir…

The suggestion of Mayank Sir…

The expert comments of Arpit Sir

Playing basket ball with Vinod Sir in very early morning in chilling winter…

Etiquette lesson of Umakant Sir . .

Morale lesson of Neeraj Sir...

Angry young man look of Abhinav Sir...

Study with Parany Sir throughout night, many more humorous things made by Pranay sir and those expert suggestions about the girls like a Love Guru…

Playing cricket in galary with Divy Sir and having treat for every small and big reason…

Presence of mind of Vikas Sir… and his amusing answer

…………..

I’ll not forget these moments spent with my seniors in span of this three year time. I’ll cherish these in my heart..

And the last and not least word for you Sir, thank you for your helps and I am wishing you all success and happiness in your life.

I could not meet you all last time, so plz here put your contact no., eid, autograph, some words and some suggestion for me..



4 comments:

  1. Pranay Jain - LOVE GURU
    kya be what is this, you are love guru
    well nice blog, i will miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written.. all the best in life.. take care..
    :)

    vikas ko zaroor padhwana yeh.. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep always in touch with us,
    always try to do somthing new in life,

    ReplyDelete