Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Friends and me.....

After a long period I am writing about myself and my friends. My friends are very good they are fun liking man and they are damn serious about their visions. Usually i don't get chance to meet them and rarely we get together. Due to Holi festival everyone had come to his home, It was golden chance for me to meet them and asked them to be together for a while. Usually I don’t make any joke or funny comment in my city as people know me as a damn serious guy, but when I am with my friends how it can be possible that I would not make any comment. Really this was the crazy day, and that is the day when we break our rule and protocol in very discipline manner. My parents never forbid me to do anything but I don’t know since when I got habit of drink. But it is not a big deal for my parent as I have to join many business parties on behalf of my uncle so this is like a trend. So this day I had drink unofficially so I had to be very careful about quantity.

We enjoy the Holi eating many dishes and dancing on DJ beats. Thank God we got permission to play goddamn DJ from our regional police station. But they allowed us to play only to till 10 p.m. . . .We also went to HOLI MILAN SAMAROH which was organized by a social welfare organization.

On 3rd day of Holi there was the marriage of Rajiv’s sister, but I was in dilemma I should attain party or I should go college to maintain my attendance as it was already below the 60%. But the Rajiv invitation for marriage was totally different. He asked me to come 10 hour before the marriage and If am not doing so he will kill me. Of course I don’t want to be murdered for one day class. So I finally decided to take one more day off. It was very pleasant moment to seeing the revolution of our sister around the fire. But we all were feeling pain in our heart that our sister will not be any longer with us. We will not see her tomorrow morning with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment