Friday, March 20, 2009

I'M HAPPY WITH WHO I AM AND WITH WHAT I DO

Please try to remember to repeat this sentence
to yourself ALL DAY today,
here and there ...

In every odd moment you can ...

That's your goal with each sentence Every Day.
Repeat it, repeat it, repeat it.

Breathe it in, and breathe it out.

OK, So what does this
particular affirmation really mean?

What does it mean to be Really Happy
with Who You Are?
And with what You Do?

For me, sometimes I find it to be a challenge.

Sometimes those negative voices inside me
just want to "have their way" with me.

This affirmation helps me to get grounded.
To get solid.
What about you?

What might be possible for you if you
REALLY FELT This Affirmation Strongly?
REALLY BELIEVED IT? You don't "have to" believe it yet ...

At least not all the time!
But it could be a nice place to begin,
Couldn't it?

So, Try telling yourself this
affirmative statement
all day long today, and whenever you can in the future.

I'M HAPPY WITH WHO I AM AND WITH WHAT I DO

I'm looking forward to talking with you
again soon!
"YOU ARE A Miracle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment