Friday, January 24, 2014

The conversation with a beautiful girl...1

17 Jan, 2 P.M.

I saw my watch. "Damn it's 2 'O' clock. She did not come. Has she gone already? No, but I did not see her going? Great Pradeep. OK! She will be coming soon."

I went straight to Guard and asked "Bhaiya, S3 k liye cab kab jayegi?"

"Sir samne wali cab ja rhi hai, baith jayiye" he replied.

I went to the place where cab was parked and looked around I did not see her coming.  I waited for sometime then sat in the cab and watched the time. Ohh god it's 2:05 now and she did not come yet. 

"Sir, Sar nāvu hōgi māḍabēku?" cab  driver asked something like this.

Sorry!!??

"Sir, Ab chalta?" He translated for me.


No, wait for 5 min more some more people will also go.


He did not replied anything and turn on the radio. It played some Kannada. I don't know exactly what was it? It may have been telgu or tamil or malyalam, i don't find any difference when I hear them.


I just checked my mobile. No message, no miss call. Thank God ! And it was on silent, after the meeting, I forgot to bring it in vibrate mode.


Then looked the watch again. It's 2:08 and my heart beat increased and shadow of disappointment started covering my thought.

Then for confirmation, I looked through the rear glass. There she was coming black top, eyeglass with full black framed was completely matching her with prettiness.

I leaned side and opened the door for before she opened it by herself. She even did not thank me. WTF where is the courtesy dying in girls? She sat beside me at the distance as much was possible in the Tata Indica .

Driver looked back and started the car and accelerated it.

I felt that my heart had more excitement than my mind. And its beats were disturbing the scenario I was making to bring the conversation alive with her.

She could have heard of the sound of my heart beats if she wanted to. But she did chose to play with her cellphone.

It was Samsung XXX (XXX=does not matter) and she was tapping on the screen. I looked at my phone Micromax XXX(XXX=cost around 1700 Rs last year, even key pad does not work on full strength of finger). I unlocked it and read an unopened message. It was my team mate he  dropped the message to wait for him, if I am in parking.

Driver asked for confirmation and I said, "No one is coming now, we can go now"  and looked at her for her approval but she ignored as if it does not matter whether someone is coming or not. Car left the parking lot and devil inside me dropped a message to my teammate "cb left, u mk up @ 3 shrp @caftria".

Cab was out of the Tech Park and she was not tapping her phone.

I composed my self and asked "Where are you from?"...

Continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment